We have limited quantities* of hot pink cycle shoes available. Sales benefit the Cardiac Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Shoes support SPD cleats that are compatible with the bikes at the annual Philly Spin In as well as universally compatible with most cycle studios and outdoor bikes.
You are purchasing "sample sale" leftovers -- the shoe will be in "like-new" condition, but the box/tissue paper may be damaged and factory defects may be present.
Discount codes will not be honored for this item. Thanks for your understanding and support of the CHOP Cardiac Center.
Performance cycling redefined for the studio.
- The Slipstream is a performance cycling shoe that doesn't sacrifice the style and comfort of your favorite pair of sneakers. With its breathable mesh toe box, slip-on construction, and single-strap closure system, it's the most comfortable shoe you'll ever wear to class.
- SPD cleats sold separately.
- All sizes listed are women's US sizing.
- Slipstream should fit snug, without much toe-room to account for the normal stretching of the engineered mesh material after a few wears.
- We recommend you order a half-size down from your normal shoe size (e.g. if you sometimes wear a size 8.5 in running sneakers, but you usually a size 8 in a street shoe, then you'll want to order a size 7.5 in the Slipstream).
- Wide Feet/High Arch: select your regular size