For over a decade, the Schwinn has set the standard as the cycle studio workhorse. Now, 20 years after Schwinn built the first production bike for indoor cycling, we are proud to introduce the IC Classic that combines the proven, traditional drive train of the IC Pro 20 with updated features of the rock-solid Studio 3. The sturdy steel frame, heavy perimeter weighted flywheel, traditional chain drive, and direct pressure brake give this bike the strength to keep it moving ride after ride.
W: 20 IN (51 CM)
L: 43.5 IN (110 CM)
H: 46 IN (117 CM)
MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 43.5 IN (110 CM)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 LBS (159 KG)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 114 LBS (52 KG)
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smart phone tablet mount
- Perimeter-weighted flywheel with dual-pad brake technology
- Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
ACCESSORIES: UPGRADED SPD+DELTA Pedals - $108 value
DELIVERY/ASSEMBLY: $199 within 2-hour radius from King of Prussia PA.
TERMS: Payment in full is required before scheduling delivery. All bike sales are final sale.
Warranty/Manual: New bikes include full manufacturer warranty, available here.